• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Nepleslia] Readjustment and Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Inactive Member
After spending a couple minutes getting adjusted to having been gone so long, Kai, the newly respawned Taisho, rose to his feet and brushed himself off and headed for the quarters for persons of such rank. Halfway there, he realized another defect of being substance...hunger and headed into the galley and got a drink and something to eat. When the food was warm and ready, he sat at a table eating 'lunch' while he read the compliation Kikyo provided.

He first read over the news reports on his brother and furrowed his brow, almost immediately not believeing it. ~He wouldn't do something like that~ Kai thought, shaking his head and moved on and read over the other information, catching up on what he missed.

While he was sating his hunger, the big man Rett walked into the galley; having heard there was a regeneration of a taisho. "Hello." He bowed to the Taisho upon entering. Kai perked a brow and looked over, a bit appraisingly. "Hello, you don't have to be so formal around me; I'd rather have people relaxed around me." He said.

Rett walked over and took a seat, nodding. "I'm not much for formalities myself, I'm Rett Hinosama." he introduced himself

Kai extended his hand to the guy sitting across from him. "Kai Ashigari." he said as they shook hands. "There's some information here, but what do you know about the current situation?"

"Not too much really, just that Yuumi's somewhere in this city and lord knows where Naraku ran off to." The soldier said.

"That'll be the first priority, go after Yuumi first. Who knows what Naraku will do to her if she finds Yuumi first." Kai said.

"Sounds feasible, they split us up into two teams to pursure them both." Rett reported.

"SAINT and SARA. I've read this report. I don't really like the idea of splitting teams up like that. Sure it may takes less time to find people; but you lose something in terms of skills." Kai sighed drinking the soda.

"Maybe, I'll join any team that cutie Yuuko's in." Rett smirked with a chuckle.

Kai perked a brow and chuckled, sensing this guy was attracted to her. "She is cute, but you should watch out, she can be childish at times. And she's a Juni."

Rett shook his head chuckling as well. "It's part of her charm isn't it? That Kikyo seems to be a bit of a ....tightass."

The taisho rolled his eyes and sighed, people were sitll free to have opinions last time he checked. Oh well, that's how things went sometimes. "Just be careful around Kikyo, she's a bit...reserved in her nature, best not to cross her too badly. In any case, what'd you come in for? Surely not to just get a drink." Kai asked, his voice tinged with curiousity.

"Just waiting for my next orders, they kinda put the mission on pause while you were respawned." Rett said.

Kai nodded. "In that case, just keep your eyes and ears open." he said

Rett stood up to leave the room after acknowledging the suggestion. As he got out the door, Kai mentioned something; he'd been psychically checking this guy out to determine his nature. "Be gentle with Yuuko; she's kinda like the daughter I could never have." he said absently. Rett jolted, he didn't realize that the new Taisho was a psychic; he didn't feel anything different.

"I will." he laughed and walked out leaving Kai alone. The red-haired young man sighed, just like before; even after a year, not much changed afterall. He kept reading through the compilation and absently rubbed the skin under the shirt and pin. "All things cost blood huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back