• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] Swanson & Swansom Fine Arms

Dumont

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Corporation.
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corps:swanson

Faction: Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia.
FM Approved Yet? Nope, paging @Gunhand4171
Faction requires art? Not that I'm aware of.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No, but I'll be working on those guns sooner or later.
Contains New art? No.
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes: I wanted there to be prestige to the bling-as-fug guns I'll be giving my players for Lewis Pasco day.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Swanson & Swanson Fine Arms are the current go-to source for custom made, precision engineered arms and armor favored by the Nepleslian 1% set. Located in Funky City, Nepleslia. Swanson & Swanson's reputation far outreaches its actual scope, as the small business' fame makes its products highly in demand but with a low supply for its goods.
Let's tone the rhetoric down some, please. "Go-to source," "reputation far outreaches its actual scope," "small business' fame".

which proved to be of such startling masculine elegance and beauty that they were soon requested to make more of them.
Can this be made into a quote from one of those officers, so it is justified? Otherwise it's a bit bombastic.

The rest of the article looks solid and fun!

That would be appreciated, this thing sort of just fell by the wayside over the holiday season. Sorry for a slow reply.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back