• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Nepleslia Wants You

Koenig808

Inactive Member
Currently, I am looking to expand Nepleslia in terms of the type of plots we offer.

I would like such plots to flesh out the street life of Nepleslia, with prospective GMs and their players being the driving force behind such efforts.

So, I am sending out feelers for possible candidates to GM plots dealing with:

1) Nepleslian Gangs - Essentially, to start out a plot as a Nepleslian Street Gang and/or minor Mafia family. Plot specifics are left up to the GMs, they can focus on exploring Nepleslian street life as a gang, or explore the other established criminal syndicates to either do business with, fight against, or both. Inspirations come from Black Lagoon, etc with Roanopur being a city filled with several powerful gangs.

2) Nepleslian Police - In the same vein as the above option, to explore Nepleslian street life through the eyes of a police officer. I always envisioned the Nepleslian Police forces to resemble a modern day military in real life, albeit more advanced. Inspirations come from Generation Kill, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

I would like prospective GMs to have at least 3 months of experience in SARP and some sort of experience with GMing or being able to manage a plot.

I would like to think of myself as a very hands-off FM to work under. I come up with a general idea, and it is up to prospective GMs to actually flesh out the specifics to their and their players' likings.

I wish to add that if you're interested in Nepleslian police action, I do have the outline for a police plot with several missions planned out. It was going to be a plot but then no one could GM it so the idea was put into storage.

Just a curiousity, is there a Wiki Page for the Nepleslian Police, I wasn't able to find it on the main faction page?

The police plot sounds interesting - if it turns out that I'm doing well and have the time in a couple of months, I'd be down to join (or run) it.

I know I'm new, but if I can be of service or part of anything I'm more than willing. Though, Liam being military perhaps it's the Nepleslian military police? Their version of a force like the Carabinieri, perhaps?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back