Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Nepleslia Wants You

Koenig808

Inactive Member
Currently, I am looking to expand Nepleslia in terms of the type of plots we offer.

I would like such plots to flesh out the street life of Nepleslia, with prospective GMs and their players being the driving force behind such efforts.

So, I am sending out feelers for possible candidates to GM plots dealing with:

1) Nepleslian Gangs - Essentially, to start out a plot as a Nepleslian Street Gang and/or minor Mafia family. Plot specifics are left up to the GMs, they can focus on exploring Nepleslian street life as a gang, or explore the other established criminal syndicates to either do business with, fight against, or both. Inspirations come from Black Lagoon, etc with Roanopur being a city filled with several powerful gangs.

2) Nepleslian Police - In the same vein as the above option, to explore Nepleslian street life through the eyes of a police officer. I always envisioned the Nepleslian Police forces to resemble a modern day military in real life, albeit more advanced. Inspirations come from Generation Kill, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

I would like prospective GMs to have at least 3 months of experience in SARP and some sort of experience with GMing or being able to manage a plot.

I would like to think of myself as a very hands-off FM to work under. I come up with a general idea, and it is up to prospective GMs to actually flesh out the specifics to their and their players' likings.

I wish to add that if you're interested in Nepleslian police action, I do have the outline for a police plot with several missions planned out. It was going to be a plot but then no one could GM it so the idea was put into storage.

Just a curiousity, is there a Wiki Page for the Nepleslian Police, I wasn't able to find it on the main faction page?

The police plot sounds interesting - if it turns out that I'm doing well and have the time in a couple of months, I'd be down to join (or run) it.

I know I'm new, but if I can be of service or part of anything I'm more than willing. Though, Liam being military perhaps it's the Nepleslian military police? Their version of a force like the Carabinieri, perhaps?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back