• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Nepleslian Senate] Alliance Proposal

Tom

To: Empress Himiko
CC: Taisho Yui
Subject: Alliance Proposal

Empress Himiko,

I hope all is well with you during these dark times. After much deliberation the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia would like to offer terms of alliance so that we may both rid ourselves of the galactic threat known as the NMX.

I do not speak these words lightly. Both of our societies still have much to overcome in terms of tolerance for each other's cultures, but if we do not unify against this common foe, we stand to lose everything.

It is my sincerest hope that we can put aside our differences so that we may once again enjoy peace in this time.

I await your reply with trepidation,

-Premier Robert Davis

We should start with the basics:

1. Yamatai and Nepleslia will be allied and therefore our nations and military forces must not to anything deliberately harmful to one other.

2. Yamatai and Nepleslia will officially recognize and respect each others' ranks and titles (requests for one force to another must go through the chain of command).

2. Yamatai and Nepleslia will offer each other military and humanitarian assistance whenever feasible.

Are these agreeable?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back