• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Neshaten] Her'ki

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you please use complete sentences? All of these entries have started with a sentence fragment.

Combined the first and second sentence to create a full sentence.

This seems like it's basically "Ecstasy." So where is the info on side effects and notes on addictive is? Based on the description, I think a person on this would have to take higher and higher doses to maintain the effect, and anyone who stopped taking it would have withdrawal where the opposite effect occurs (leaving them feeling depressed) since the brain is no longer sensitive to the normal amounts of these brain chemicals that are being produced.

It becomes addictive when its injected, or smoked like weed, when taken in pillform the addiction is negligible.

Which is why Injection and Smoking it are considered illegal, while the pillform is not.

I will make note that it can be addictive when used illegally and cause withdrawal effects when used illegally however.

Can someone in the NTSE look at this?

Its been almost over two weeks since Wes replied to this.,

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…