Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Neshaten] Infantry Weapons Group Submission

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Infantry Weapons
Submission URL: Multiple! Check Notes

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes, me.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, listed below
Previously Submitted? Nope.

Notes:

The following items are listed below that are in the process of needing approval, I choose to do it as a group, so as to not flood the NTSE with six different tech submissions.

Please not, only the first two links have art, the other four don't. Gun artwork is something I'm still not accustomed but am slowly working on designing it, I've always asked Kai to work on the Swordrifle, but there is no set date on when the work will be done. The L-24 artwork is something I am slowly working on.

Setasis Sword
Curotri Twin Blade
Velarius Swordrifle
Variable Plasma Rifle
L-24 Explosives
Juvo'tron Sniper Rifle
A48C1 Nero'cro Catridge Round

Sigma said:
Are these supposed to be PA weapons? I noticed that the guns have ADR3+

No they are not, oversight on my part. Meant to put them as PDR.

Removed the Plasma Cannon, I'm incorporating it into another submission of mine.

Edit: As no one's come here to actually look and review, added two new items to the list.

Review in Process.

Fixed a number of spelling errors in the pages.

Each article needs a General topic sentence at the top of the page. The exception is the Sniper Rifle it has one

The two blades are good to go once that is added.

Sword rifle has a technical issue. This is IR not x-ray vision

X Ray-vision

A software mode that can be configured into the scope allows the rifle to pick up on heat signatures of individuals or objects from up to two hundred feet.

Explosive

L-24-S

L-24-A is the demolitions type explosive

Okie, made those fixes. Had to remove a reference in the Variable Plasma Rifle that no longer existed (a reference to a My'leke version, which I dropped a long time ago)

Let me know if I need to make any other fixes please.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back