• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Neshaten] Ki'nene Restaurant

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Location
Submission URL: Ki'nene Restaurant

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes, me!
Faction requires art? Nope

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? One
Contains New art? Nope
Previously Submitted? Nope

Notes:

Heu'trane

Am working on some artwork for this, an interior shot, but that won't be done for awhile (its not a priority of mine)

Review in process. Should be done by EOB today

Overall only two issues that I see. First, what is the family name of the owners, glass for the floor that goes to space. That means the floor is going to be a weak point for the station, and is going to heat up and cool down depending on if its hit by the sun.

Made those fixes, also added a sub-article to the original post; this one details what the transparent armour is.

Also, for some reason my spell-checker is acting up. The one I have for the document I use for writing up these articles wants armour as the spelling, but the spell-checker for my browser wants armor. So, I just stuck with armour

Fixed a few typos, a grammar error. And just because I know you are in the US, put the US version on things like armor and center. :lol:

APPROVED.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…