• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [neshaten] Mark X Burster Assault Cannon

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Tank Anti-Fortification Cannon
Submission URL: Mark X Burster Assault Cannon

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Nay

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Contains New art? Nope
Previously Submitted? Nope

Notes:

This is the cannon that'll be going on a new tank I've designed, although it will also be found on fortifications to.

Here's the ammunition: DN-99 Killer K.E.P.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The wiki article needs links to other pages, like stuff it's found on, the faction that uses it, and the year it was made. Also I feel like this would be ADR 4 according to the charts on the Damage Rating guide.

My every popular fault I find, Article is missing a General Topic sentence which includes the date it entered service.

Reactions: Wes
Updated the General Topic sentence, also changed ADR of the cannon to point out that its damage is based on ammunition used.

Approved. We have seen how Lunebaren explodes in character, it definitely fits the equivalent of tact nukes.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…