• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Neshaten] Neshaten Light Power Pack

Zain Snowpaw

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Standard Neshaten Battery Power Source
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=neshaten:neshaten_light_power_pack

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes Approved by Kyle July 31 at 8:18 AM
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Not yet. Art will follow when I get some free time to dedicate to it.
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
This is meant not soley as an ammunition source. These batteries are supposed to be used as a powersource for light military equipment of all forms. In a pinch this a character to make some interesting decisions such as sacrificing the battery in thier radio because they need a few more shots or even sacrificing a full ammunition clip in order to power up other devices.

For this reason it is in the general neshaten namespace instead of the ammunition name space.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Only a couple of small issues

1. How do you charge the packs?
  2. How long does it take to charge?

Issues have been resolved. I'm going to have to write a new article on Neshaten charging technlogy however.

I'll try to do that in the next couple of days.

I don't see where a separate article for charging tech is really needed. But I would figure that the standard charger would work faster than the vehicular one.

Well. Im thinking that you have the standard charger works from any power socket pretty much any where. The vehicular one would be for relatively fast recharge during a battle and thus would likely have a dedicated power source allowing them to be charged quicker. Still thgouh I plan to do variations on the power packs to cover pretty mush all of the neshaten energy based, handheld weaponary. Thus the need for an article about chargers/charging.

That's the plan anyway.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back