Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Neshaten] Neshaten Shukara Navy

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Factional Page, Military Page
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ne ... nteer_navy

Faction: King of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes, by me.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, A LOT. Too many to list. Every link on the page is unapproved, but some of those links are located in other threads here on the NTSE but haven't been approved there.
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:

There are multiple unapproved sub-articles, however, as is common-place with faction pages there will naturally be additions done to this page overtime.

All Ranks are unapproved, same with occupations, regulations is also listed on the bottom.

Suggestions:

Have each rank page link to the one above and the one below, if applicable, and also back to the ranks page.

Remove the "e" from royale?

Add "Neshaten" to page title headers (the proper title for an article would be "Neshaten Marine" instead of just "Marine," which could get confusing in the search results.

The first section of https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=neshaten:history is blank and needs to be written.

Alrighty, I made those suggested changes Wes and actually I wonder why I didn't do some of that in the first place. Is there anything else you feel that should be changed or added?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back