Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Neshaten] Netrunu'marol Terrorist Organization

Please spellcheck the article.

Done, could've sworn I ran this through a spellchecker unless it was another page I'm thinking of.

It is a bit complicated, I could always simply it though. I have other idea's for a banner for this group, this was just the more... err.. complicated version I guess you could say?

Ok, made the updates 'again', so it should be fine now. I kept the the banner, and added another flag to make it easier to recognize them.

I admit I'm inexperienced with something like this as a tech and setting mod, but I'll try to do my best.

Right now, it just doesn't seem to 'sparkle' with me. My guess is that the language of the overall article is still off - the revision of the overview I did should be a good place to start I hope, and I can see you're using that. However, the rest of the article is too personable in my opinion for a wiki article - it needs to be more objective. I admit, I may not be doing the best job of describing a 'gut feeling' I got.

The rest seems to be acceptable, but I'm scratching my head over this 'Dru'trokis' figure - shouldn't this character have his own article?

I'd like other mods to weigh in on this to better judge this article, but these are the details I've noticed so far.

Making a number of updates based on suggestions Nash gave me, will post again when these updates are done.

Ok, updates have been made.

Should I go ahead and desperate the organizations leader into his own character article though?

Desperate? The heck... I meant seperate...

Ok, other than that then, is there anything else wrong with the article?

There are a plot of proper nouns in there that could really use a wiki link. Could you go over the articles and add links where appropriate?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back