• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Neshaten] Nomenshan Star System and Nebula.

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Planetary System, along with Nebula
Submission URL: No'menshan Star System

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes, me
Faction requires art? Nay

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? A few
Contains New art? Nay
Previously Submitted? Nope

Notes:

This is a rather mysterious star system due to what is explained in it. I plan on having this be one of those explored by my plot. There is also the Nebula, which I have omitted the area size since I felt putting a restriction that would make it hard for others to put systems in it in the future.

No'menshan Planet
Va'haken Nebula

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
he is referring to the name of the planet.

I fixed an "it's" error and three errors where "area's" was used instead of "areas."

Please edit the page so that it uses complete sentences.

The Va'haken nebula page ends abruptly.

All of the sentences are complete, at least from where I am sitting

As for the Nebula page ending abruptly, the last header states what systems are located within the Nebula; other than that I don't know what more to add to it. So, any suggestions on that front would be welcome.

Approved. Both the System and the Nebula are sufficient since the GM is planning on having them explored by the plot to add more details.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…