Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

READ ME Neshaten Page Updates

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
This thread is here to announce any additions, or updates, to the faction.

S.A.M. Is in the middle of being updated, and a new subsidiary company Vi'cana Pharmaceuticals will be released along with the announcement that S.A.M. is finishing being updated.

The Materials Page has been recreated, this will be useful for anyone wanting to create equipment and stuff for the faction as they don't have to hunt for stuff anymore (also, the page was already there originally earlier this year but for some reason it disappeared, so I had to remake it =( )

I hereby challenge you to make a color page like the one I made for the Star Army of Yamatai! This will be useful for your future artwork, since it's a consistent reference.

I've added a link to Garta on the Character Creation page for the Neshaten. Gartagen players are now allowed to bring their characters into the Neshaten, newbies can create Garta charactears as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back