Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Neshaten] Repair Kit

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Basic Equipment, Repair Kit
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ne ... repair_kit

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yep!

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Nope!
Previously Submitted? Nope!

Notes:

Ya know, it's a bit hard for my players to repair damage to a ship when they don't have the tools! :P

These kits don't have everything I truly wanted them to have (had to cut things out) but well, this opens them up for improvements later.

Can we get a little more background information? Was this made this year, a previous year, etc.? Who made it?

Other than that, approved. I'd still like the above, though, despite its miscellaneous nature.

Edit: Also, fix "plasma wielding torch" to "Plasma-Welding Torch."

Alright, I think I got the details you've requested, check and see if they are fine please.

Only one thing holding this up.

In the third paragraph you mention the Multipurpose Repair Kit.

But there is no such entry on the page.

Updated, the multi-purpose kit was something I was initially going to add, but removed it.

What is a "hull repair tool?"

Neshaten use a crystalline hull material. The hull repair tool is used to patch it when it takes damage.

Yes, but what is it?

Hey Wes, slight addition made to the starship repair kit to help answer your question.

Thanks! It helps a lot to visualize it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back