• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Neshaten] Ship Components Batch One

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Do you think you could make a drawing/diagram/model of these?

That wouldn't be a problem but it would take me quite awhile to get them all done (at least a few months) although the hallway ones are, for the most part, completed - I'm just making minor changes.

The issue is, and always will remain, that I don't have proper science-fiction based textures for consoles (and I have no problems buying texture packs, as long as they have enough textures that justify the cost)

Anything else that needs to be done? Artwork is merely recommended, it's not required, so it shouldn't hold this up.

And the artwork 'is' being worked on.

Approved.

Several of them already have the Option artwork, and the textual information provides sufficient information for the players. And well Kyle has already said that he will add art eventually.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…