Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Neshaten] Ship Components Batch Two

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Ship components, Living, Dining, and Recreational Areas
Submission URL: Check below

Faction: Kingdom of Neshaten
FM Approved Yet? Yes, by me!

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No!
Previously Submitted? Nope!

Notes:

Second batch of components, much like the first, I'll get the artwork for this done in due time. Sadl, it will take time due to the large number of components.

Recreational Room
Medium Ship Cafeteria
Q'Abrenal Quarters
Gladiatorial Arena
Observation Lounge

Please make sure all your Neshaten articles have specific names. "Neshaten Cargo Bay" instead of "Cargo Bay" etc. This helps avoid confusion on the wiki.

Anything else wrong with this? Kind of can't really submit any ships until these (and the rest) are approved..

I've been told that the articles are acceptable in their current state, so will APPROVE this series of submissions. However, I'll leave this thread here for the next three days before moving it in order to provide a grace period to ensure that those who wish to voice any concerns have the opportunity to do so, as always.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back