• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Neshaten] Vas'uhm'la'ri

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
So, how do people manage to move if they have iron skin? What is the hard stuff made of and where does it come from?

I explained a bit more on it,

The Nanomachines introduce a chemical known as Doxihydratorica, which when applied to the underlying skin allows the skin to harden organically, and naturally temporarily. While its in this hardened like state it is more akin to a titanium weave then Iron, allowing for exceptional defense, while not hindering the movement of the host. To keep this going, however, they need a constant dose, but to keep it from being to dangerous or permanent the Nano-machines will die out themselves in a matter of 3 hours.

However, as said it is not as defense savvy as say the PA or Mecha, so fighting against things like Mecha or PA is a rather dangerous endevor and must be approached carefully.

Last edited:
I have a hard time suspending my disbelief that such a product could actually work this way, but Star Army isn't "hard" sci-fi so I'm going to give this a chance.

Since we've had a week for people to use their right to object and nobody has, I'm approving this.

It sounds like an organic chainmail rather than a rigid armor

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ