• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Nevsa Remore [Iroma] {Bahram}

Not to be rude, but I thought you were on hiatus or something?

'Was'.

I've been back for several days now. I'm back to being involved in all of my plots and I think my schedule is open enough for another.

Overall this character looks pretty solid.

I would like Exhack to give his nod.

Character looks decent on the whole, and I'm actually willing to approve it on the spot, but there's just one little thing itching me.

Build and Skin Color: A Hlaraian by birth, Nevsa is contained in a small, compact frame. She has flesh-colored skin.

I get where this statement is going, but it actually sounds just a bit off. It could easily be interpreted as "Nevsa is actually trapped inside of the small, compact frame for a shelf." or something like that.

Could I have a different wording for it?

Otherwise, great character on the whole. A little sparse, but charming in how it actually explains everything it needs to without spoiling us on details.

Build and Skin Color said:
Hlaraian by birth, Nevsa has the typical flesh-colored skin of her race. She also has the typical small frame of a physically fit young woman.

I actually found rewording that far more difficult than it should have been... But is the current version (above quote) acceptable?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back