• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Abwehran Rifle w/ Attachments

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
Focusing on Abwehran infantry at the moment, since I haven't done so in a very long time. To start off, I will submit a brand new Field Rifle, which will be used by planetary defensive and offensive forces.

The MDR-06 Field Rifle is a railgun (or mass-driver as Abwehrans call their infantry railguns) that fires 13x39mm rounds. It comes with two attachments that switch out with the standard handgrip.

The first is a 30mm Grenade Launcher to give the Light Infantry an extra kick.

The next is a 20mm Flechette Launcher for a close-quarters kick that leaves enemy infantry (unprotected ones) as nasty stains on the wall. For those who do not know what a Flechette is, please see the this image.

Due to originality reasons, we aren't allowing pimp my gun images to be used at this time, Sorry.

Any new art will due though even if it is scanned in off the back of a napkin or kinda traced from somewhere else.

All you need now is to put a short description sentence under the header of each item and you'll be ready for approval.

13x39mm threw me off for a bit, as I wasn't sure which ammunition the gun used on the ammunition chart until I looked at the link itself. I'd like to see something like : ammunition chart (13mm) at least once somewhere but it isn't really necessary.

Also, you aren't supposed to post images over 600 pixels without approval so I cropped down the images you posed and changed the background color to SAblue.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…