• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Abwehran Vehicles and Environmental Suits

Abwehran Commander

Inactive Member
A few designs that have been sitting in the Unapproved Concept List for a while, I've decided to finally put them up for submission.

The Operator Suit is a multi-vehicle pilot suit that allows the pilot a greater degree of control and survivability.

The cousin of the Operator Suit, the Skinsuit Mk II is to replace the current environmental suit for naval/marine personnel.

The Walkure-class Space Fighter is a design to replace the defunct fighter craft of old.

And finally, the Maultier Transport is a large sub-light transport designed to be either carried by large capital ships (Carriers and Dreadnoughts) or be used as in-system cargo craft.

Try and get images for your two suits.

I'll post reviews for the fighter and the transport as soon as I get to them.

That would require money, because I can't draw worth a damn. Unless someone is willing to donate art, this will have to wait until after bills.

I don't like listing the acceleration in thousands of Gs, more than 7 is enough to cause harm to people and getting them close to killed and when you get up to thousands we're talking about serious damage to the ship itself. I don't even see an inertial dampener or FTL system listed so you can't really 'handwave' a reason why that level of acceleration wouldn't destroy the ship.

I'd like to at least see something about how this problem is solved, or not have the acceleration values listed in the submission.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…