• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC [New Addition] - Congratulations on the baby!

Luca

The Ultimate Badass
🎖️ Game Master
Inactive Member
TO: Imperial Premier, Ketsurui Yuumi

I heard the news this morning. I didn't imagine you were pregnant, at least last time we met on the Relations Conference I didn't see a bump or anything indicating so. All the same, congratulations on the new addition to your growing family. Please accept these gifts on behalf of the Lorath Matriarchy.
  • Six thick, quilted and patterned blankets, one and a quarter metres in length and width unfolded. Patterns and colours include pastel tartans and images of animals.
  • A large, cuddly stuffed toy that resembles an Ey'tis, and three smaller ones.
  • A collection of gemstones, including a lapis lazuli cut like a diamond, a tiger eye in the shape of a sphere four inches in diameter, and a rainbow-coloured fluorite in its rough, natural state. All come with metal stands.
  • An illustrated Ly'thir/Yamatai-Go dictionary for children.
And from me to you for being such a welcoming host,
  • One recreational Lorath Stone Egg, with lubricants and instructions.
  • One Cask of Lorath Wine, Aphrodisiac.
  • Three bottles of Lorath Wine, Hallucinogenic. (Go easy, this stuff is strong.)
  • A collection of selfies of Nibbi with Koto together at Harumi's. Am'ikka is in the background, something lewd is happening in each picture.
Enjoy your time off and nurture the child, and don't forget to take care of yourself. I'm sure your husband can pick up the slack and help you around the house. If he doesn't, I'd be quite surprised - I'm still not quite used to the odd marriage dynamics in Yamatai, but I do hope the baby receives what is best.

Sincerely,

-Ik'hin Nibbi "Middlewoman" New Tur'lista

Diplomat to Yamatai from Lor

PS: This still means we can have fun with Koto together, can't we?

Last edited:
To Imperial Premier Ketsurui Yuumi,

Wow, congratulations! I really hope to meet the kid someday. Sometimes I hate my job and how it keeps me busy - the same goes for you, I'm sure - but that doesn't mean I forget the people that I've met. Well, actually, I've been having a really hard time figuring out what to send as a present to be honest. Still, after thinking about it long and hard, I stumbled across what I thought would make for a good present as a friend; you won't believe what it is.

It's a Mindy II action figure, the "Mini-Mindy II R", but it's not any action figure!

It's actually a youngling scale power armor that's also become very popular among permanent Mini-Neko. Complete with accessories! There's an 'Aether Beam Saber Rifle', two 'Offensive Augmentation Pods' with reusable foam drone ammo, and a pair of 'Shoulder Mounted Aetheric Pulse Cannons'. The thing is as close as possible to the real deal, except kid safe and all that since it's recreation and not tournament grade. Whatever that means. It's probably what the 'R' in the name stands for.

Anyways! Reading the box, there's no aether weapons on it and they're just laser pointers, and instead of hemosynth, the toy uses electroactive-polymers. There's a micro-processor in it that's derived from common smart-watches too. Reading the online manual, it also says the capacitor powers a micro-gravimetric drive. But don't worry! It's got a military grade durandium alloy construction. Also, parental controls. You'll always know where the kid is and can even send video-calls to its built in HUD.

Best of all? When she grows out of it, the toy can still be played with like any other action figure. I really hope that the both of you will enjoy this for a long, long time.

Sincerely,

- Johnathan Izgimmer
Nepleslian Senator

PS: Each time I click on Nibbi's image link, it says, "Yuumi's Eyes Only" - is this an error? Also, same question as her.

Interested in drumming up some further rumours as to who the contributor might be if any? Perchance in search of another? Having some pregnancy induced cravings for devilishly delightful dolphin and whale or other likely soon to be protected species? Looking for exotic recipes? Whatever the case, you have the most discreet, steadfast and stalwart mewmew in the universe at your service.

Indecently fond regards,

-Koga Akemi

PS. Please don't make my brain terminate itself or something or at least make it painless.

PPS. Was it Vanderhuge?

Last edited:

On behalf of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia, congratulations on the addition to your family, to one of the Imperium's close friends.

Enclosed in this shipping crate are:

2 x CQBS-A2

2 x H36-1

2 x HR36-1

1 x Case of Grenades

To keep the child safe at home. We would also like to invite you to rename one of the fleet ships after your child once you decide on a name.

Sincerely,

Charlie Coast
Premier of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia

From the office of the Imperial Premier of her Highness,
EMPRESS HIMIKO of the Yamatai Star Empire

To the honorable Premier of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia,
CHARLIE COAST

The honorable Senator of the DIoN,
JOHNATHAN IZGIMMER

The honorable Ambassador from the Lorath Matriarchy,
IK'HIN NIBBI NEW TUR'LISTA

The kind KOGA AKEMI
============================================================================

The Premier expresses her heartfelt gratitude about the gifts received by such honored peoples. It is her regret that, at this time, she cannot provide individual responses from her location.

However, she assures her fellow Premier that the weapons will be put to fine use, and that a name already has been chosen. A private communique is en route for your reading.

To the fine Senator, such a gift as yours is too generous. The Premier believes the toy will see great use during the child's life, especially during the formative months and years. It will be difficult to keep up!

The Ambassador's gifts are heartfelt and very sweet. The blankets, toy and decorations will bring warmth, light and levity to her child's soul. Those things cannot be overestimated in their value. Her thanks to you, Ambassador.

Ms. Koga's offers of rumor generation are such a treat, coming from a famous pop star! The Premier can offer little in information, beyond that she is happily in love with the father.

Thank you all once again for the kindness you shared with the Premier. May your stars shine bright and your sailing be smooth!

Miki Tanaka,
Assistant Deputy Premier

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…