• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

New Guy on the galaxy

Karakuri

Hello my fellow Star Army roleplayers! I hope to have a good time role playing in this sci fi setting!

I will likely be going for a character that goes for the "Robot Buddy" vibe, as robots are among the fascinating things about sci fi that will always captivate me.

To get a more detailed understanding of the setting, rules, lore, etcetera I will be reading the relevant topics but thanks in advance for letting me into your community.

Welcome to the Star Army roleplaying community! I'm thrilled to have you join us and we hope you have a fantastic time exploring the sci-fi setting.

The "Robot Buddy" vibe sounds like a super fun character concept! Robots can indeed add an exciting dynamic to any story (like, with the whole "what does it mean to be human/a person dynamic), I'm excited to see what you come up with. Don't hesitate to reach out me to other players here or on the Discord channel if you need any inspiration or want to collaborate on character development.

Reading the relevant topics, rules, and lore is a good approach to familiarizing yourself with the setting. The more you delve into the information, the better equipped you'll be to create immersive and engaging stories within the Star Army universe. That said, don't fall into the trap of feeling like you have to know everything in advance. I recommend just hopping into some RP (open RP threads are great for this) and experience the universe from within.

Enjoy your time here and have a blast roleplaying! And I'm here to help if you have any questions or need assistance along the way.

Welcome to Star Army! Hope you have a super fun time delving into the adventures, we're happy to have you here.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back