• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New player activated

quantumditto

Inactive Member
hi im new but a couple of my friends (zainsnowpaw and drenica) decided to start talking to me about atar army and i couldnt get it out of my head so here i am ready to enlist reporting for duty sah!

also ninja cake

[translator initiated]
hello there,

i see you joined us, hope you have fun.

yours gduigdjjjjjjjjjaa [translator malfunction]

drenica

Hello! I'm Wes, the webmaster/admin guy for Star Army! It's good to meet you. Thanks for joining Star Army! Let me know what questions I can answer for you.

i made a char using a character creator guide where or who to do i submit this to join either yss eucharis or squad 13 or YSS Sakura II? i know eucharis is closed but my friend is there so i thought i could try to join.

Your choices of plots are up to you. I really have as many people as I can take on the Eucharis. Zain can join multiple plots if he wants though so you can still RP together. To submit your character, you post a thread with a link to their wiki page in this forum: New Character Biographies

Squad 13 has a couple of open spots, but I can't get you into the main plot immediately. I can, however, get you going with something to do until we can get you into the squad proper.

Ooh goody gives me a chance to flesh out character 3 of four in my little circle. That is if you'll have me Kai =P

Its great to have you here Baby Tiger

See ya in the chatlines

The character needs to be posted in the forum that Wes linked in his last post. It'll get a full review from the GM and FMs in there, and they'll let you know if any changes are needed.

Well, Zain, if you want to join the Squad, there's two spots left, one for you and one for Ditto, here.

How are you finding things so far?

Have you been able to start roleplaying?

Are there any players that have been particularly helpful for you?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back