• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [New Species] The Atsila

Legix

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Species/NPC Faction
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:atsila

Faction: Independent/None Currently
FM Approved Yet? N/A
Faction requires art? Yes

Notes: I spoke with Wes, primarily to verify that I could submit them while their planet and system are currently WIPs. Due to the fact the species isn't capable of their own space flight BARRING THE EVENTS OF THE PLOT FOUND HERE, this personally felt fine to submit them now as they could be appearing any moment now.

However, I have made my stance clear that if these must be associated with any factions, then I would prefer them to be either @Gunhand4171 via Nepleslian Alien Assistance (due to the colonists the Dig-It is helping being mostly Nepleslian/human and fitting the ideals and location of their border) or @raz via Alliance with the Kudhacari, due to many of the species being involved in the Dig-It and their proximity also supporting the idea. I haven't spoken with Wes about the idea of the Atsila being in Yamatai, but if both of these factions would prefer not to have the species and it's required that they be aligned to a faction, then I'd like them to be assigned with Yamatai, via the Elysians (@FrostJaeger and @Wes).

Again: this big chunk is only for if they REQUIRE a faction to be specified as involved. And, if this is so, then I will be willing to RP and work with the said FM to make it a believable leap for these wig-wearing buggos to become a support species. Anyway... uh... yeah.

Here's like my 4th submission =3=/ I guess.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I made some minor changes. If anyone has any objections, please provide them in the next 3 days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back