• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New Star Army Hinomaru

Thanks! I wanted to show support for Pride Month and I plan to leave the rainbow version up for the rest of the month. :) 🏳️‍🌈

Thanks Wes for putting it up and happy your leaving it up for the month :) I know a few none rp friends I showed it to and my self think its awesome and just wanted to say thank you for the awesome design!

I'm glad people approve, but let's keep in mind it's just a graphic and the real thing that matters is that Star Army is a welcoming place for people of all orientations and we should strive our best to treat all of our members great, regardless of their gender or who they love.

I fully support our GLBTQ members' rights to work (including serving in the military), marry, and receive equal treatment by businesses and under the law, and I hope everyone here does the same.

It doesn't matter if gays or lesbians comes first as long as everyone comes. ;)

The neko, Krissy kissed the other neko, Mimi on her mouth, which was a girl’s mouth, like Krissy also had too. “I am attracted to you with the girl-lusts,” she said.

“Hoo boy,” Mimi said gayishly. “This is the hardest I have ever been lesbianed.”

“Yes,” Krissy groaned (gay moaned.) “My secret is that my panties are a rainbow flag.”

Later they got married and had one hundred babies, one for each percent gay that they were. Thanks to their powerful super X chromosomes , every single baby was a Belmont, the lewdest group know to the setting.
Happy pride month!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back