• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New to StarArmy

Captain Troj

Inactive Member
Hey everyone that is reading this! :D

I´m new to StarArmy and I wonder If anyone would like to help me getting started? :)

I´m also kind of new to roleplaying overall.. Not super new, but still new.

So would like some help to get started. :)

Hi Troj,
Well there is plenty of ways to get help. First I suggest you check out our getting started page. You have to choices, our open roleplay area were you can just dive in, its a free form roleplay. If you want to join one of our various plots which are more formal. You need to create and submit a character.

I run two Star Army of Yamatai Plots, the YSS Aeon and the Fighting Diamonds. I also am running the first plot for the Hidden Sun Clan, which is an alien culture here in SARP.

Depending on what path you choose, there are avenues to get help. You can visit the IRC where we always folks willing to answer questions. You can post your questions here, or you start a converstation with the GM of whatever plot you want to join.

Characters are created on the Wiki, Creating a Character
But before you go diving into a character I suggest that you check out the active plots, after all you want to make a character that will fit in. Most plots tell what kind of characters they are looking for.

Welcome to Star Army! In addition to the active plots, we also have the Open RP forum, where you can jump in without having to first make a character article.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back