• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Weapon Template

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Template
Submission URL: Proposed New Weapon Template

Faction: Not Applicable
FM Approved: Not Applicable

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes:

This is a more detailed version of the weapon template we're using; recalling when I couldn't even figure out what color the NSP's blast was, I decided to make this. The proposed template would more or less clear up these matters and leave less up in the air. I also have a new weapon in progress that uses the proposed template right here.

The Showstopper is currently NOT up for approval, but is merely acting as an example for how the template is supposed to look like when used.

We need to remove the forced line breaks from it ( \\ ).

I removed the forced line breaks, but the template quickly becomes very messy and difficult to read without them in the "Nomenclature Information" area. Towards the bottom at the "Other" section however, we can do without. However, if more articles are added in than just one, they too will become rather messy by the looks of it.

If I'm misunderstanding what you mean, well, set me straight on it.

Alright, with that cleared up, the forced line breaks have been removed and replaced with bullet points as suggested; it looks nicer I have to say.

Can we lower the level of most of the headings? Eg sections with H3 instead of H2 that way we don't flood the article with edit buttons under each item.

Thanks for the complement Doshii!

I've gone ahead and lowered the level of most of the headings Wes; tell me if the current arrangement is to your taste. I'll tweak it some more if it isn't quite right.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…