• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sargasso Community Radio Newly Unveiled Nature Trail Discovered to be Explosive

You're listening to Sargasso Community Radio on the 130.33, and your host tonight is Karl! Owner of Threepenny Bullets, the number one gun store and ONLY gun store still here from the beginning! This week, I forged me Sargasso's new Nature Trail and apparently the folks think it explodes! Speaking from experience, that trail did not combust when I stomped over it with my quad! Maybe it's YOUR quad! Stay tuned!

♫ Sargasso Community Radio - Interlude: Monday ♫

Today residents who've got the gears'a'turnin' in their heads and a Nepleslian love for combustion engines took their machines for a thrash on the newly unveiled Sargasso Nature Trail - which goes to Mount Sargasso, overlookin' the Big Tray an' has the zipline from here all the way to Little Tray North. Gives a good view of that Phee-nix place in the ocean on a clear day. So anyway, about the trail, I've been discoverin' caves here 'n there and I can say without a doubt some of them go right beneath our feet 'n wheels.

So with respect to our fine hoonin' machinery, it gets pretty hot, hot enough that dirt, wood, greenery cooks up when it hits our engines through the grill. So hypothetically, what if yer scooter was so hot it blew up a dirt pocket fulla petrol fumes 'n screw you? Sounds like you need to get yer coolant replaced 'n stop pissin' beer down it as a replacement. Who cares if the earth produces bubbles that 'splode occasionally? There's a reason we stay on planets like this - they have the balls to fight back!

(Karl laughs at his own joke for a bit, a thump is heard from a window somewhere, followed by a distinctly disgruntled and muffled 'get on with it!')

Oh, right, got carried away. Ahem. Right, uh, guess that's what I think's goin' on with the nature trail, and as one guy said 'I thought it was one-a them Yammie road safety landmines Karl had on sale last week'. Today I'm gonna be thumbin' the blues, like it is on every Monday in our sun-soaked city.

Vypëria - The Plea of the Fleeing Warrior ♫
♫ Rei and the Clovers - Why's My Lover at War? ♫
String Smasher - Kaserine ♫

Brings a sniffle to yer eye. One time couple years back, did have a bad encounter with the stuff from one-a them Goddess-botherin' Lorath folk that looked like a some sorta frilled dragon, I think - I was pretty drunk and at a costume party. Anyway, welcome back to Sargasso Community Radio on 130.33 MHz, with me! Karl!

So first down, we're talkin' new faces in town. This mornin' I done saw me someone who was takin' a swig at Lina's, and I swore he weren't from these parts and someone I'd seen before. He passes by on his blue Dervish Mk III motorcycle every two days so we'd like to offer him a discount for when he passes by next. Next we had one of them Fyunnen sorts, big Lorath women, jogging down the beach in fatigues with the PSG logo on 'em. One of them folks, bet she can kill a man with her thumb if you so much as look at 'er funny.

Gotta ask Dave if we got proper Lorath talkin' subtitled properly or if it keeps printin' song lyrics from crap Kennewes post-sludgepop bands. Next I'd like to talk about this beauty of an ammunition load I've been making at the shop for .45's. We call it the Nepleslian Lasergun, and its a pistol-sized tracer round. Spectacular for night plinking, buy yourself a box and say ... uh, 'fuzzy pickles', yeah, 'fuzzy pickles' for a discount.

Today in the huntin', fishin', and game segment, our tireless Sargasso fishermen 'ave discovered that the rumoured metal Sargasso Buttfish was caught and bought on land! Whereupon our fisherman, Joel Parker, discovered that the fish was actually a science fair project made by the Iota Pi Rho engineerin' fraternity in Prime City University that swam after escapin' during presentation when someone in the audience said that it looked like a butt. Was news a couple of weeks ago in Prime City 'fore the fish swam here. Hey, hey! Someone tell Dave T he owes me a six pack!

(tapping heard on studio glass from afar, and a muffled 'Bite me!' from David Takeyama)

Good! Right, that's all from me, Karl, and that's all from Sargasso Community Radio this evenin', and we wish you a good night! And remember: We're a Beachside Beginnin'~!

String Smasher - It's Payday! ♫
Balloon - Lorath Bong Havoc, the Ed Hurley Storey (The Freaking Short Version!) ♫

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…