Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Nicholai Vandherson

You have his daughter marked as deceased...I don't know if that's a typo or if you missed it in the history.

Other formatting notes are the bolded entries for "Likes" / "Dislikes" / "Goals" which means you're missing a [/b] somewhere. Also, in a display of pure nitpicky-ness, you're missing a space between the colon and the entry for "Likes". And lastly, as an aesthetic note, the second paragraph of the history could use an "enter"-key press somewhere (suggested at "...slowly died. [new paragraph] When he returned to work..."). Right now it's a rather large brick of text.

Heh. Likes kids and guns, huh? Together or separately? X D

The firearms part of Fighting and Physical are the closest I saw to what could be considered "OP", but they're reasonable IMO according to his training and purpose. Since he's been out for a year, though, maybe you could note whether or not he's continued practicing the weapons and combat while away from the military, and whether the year away has degraded those skills any? Getting back into those might be like getting back on a bike, however, so...who knows.

He's kept his physical up with construction, so that's not a concern.

So...I'll wait for a character approval mod to check this over, but that's all I can see.

Did you have a post in mind when you built him or was he going to ask Gem to hire him and let her decide what for?

Submission rules said:
2. All submission must be made in the form of links to wiki entries.

Looks good to me. Missing is the man.

This character is approved for IC usage.

This is mizunoyoroko's THIRD active character. He is a veteran player, allowing for a third slot.

Awesome! However, this is actually my third active character. My first two are Yoroko and Natsuko (in the 5xf).

MissingNo: I kinda would like to have him talk to Gem. No post in mind.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back