• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Nimiss Scoutship

Ion thurster will be need writing out, no links to offsite.

So far I like it :mrgreen:

DX The horror! I was hoping the linking would work! Haha! :mrgreen: Oh well, to the technobabble mobile! I'm glad that you like it. ^_^ I'll just get to writing up the ion thrusters.

I do not see what use a ship going less than 0.075c can be for a star system scouter/colonial ship, and personally suggested it to the submitter.

The ship is intended for interstellar travel, but even at the speeds indicated will take 40 years to reach the nearest star system. Anything less is simply not feasible.

I believe that as they are an aquatic species, their hydrogen and rocketry science can be fairly high, as are hydrogen collector concepts.

Okay, approved.

Thank you, Wes. :mrgreen: Well, I think that the Azoreans are ready to start their plot. The Rill submission isn't essential for the plot, so their approval can wait until everyone thinks that they are ready.

The Nimiss now has renders! Yay!

or

What do you think? With or without windows? I wish to thank Kai for making these renders for me!

I kind of think so, too, but the one with is a bit more accurate to the specs.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…