• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 4th Fleet (NSN) [NMX] Manupulation of Uso

Gardener in the dark

Inactive Member
Grunder read the report, then read it again. "Interesting" he muttered to himself "I wonder what she needs it for." He sent out a quick query, to figure out how to contact her, then stretched, stroking one of his pets. "Open com channel with Harm" he said. The screen came up. "Start recording... I noticed that you recently purchased a phase organ from one of us Mishhu... may I ask what you plan to do with it? You'll likely need Mishhu help installing it in anything. Fortunately I noticed your little... action in the reports, and I have a very simple task you could help me. In exchange I could arrange for my people to help you install that phase organ in whatever you need it in.... Send message" The message would hopeful get to the woman intact, and all that would be left would be for her to respond.

Harm, Uso, Phage, whatever her chosen name at the time, she was currently in possession of a nice little piece of NMX tech hidden away securely inside of a nondescript black briefcase. Her outfit, on the other hand, was less so, a tight fitting black bodysuit that was stretching nicely to hold her curves. A belt hung off her hips with small pouches on one side and a holster for a Zen arms 10mm sub machine gun on the other, after all not having a gun on Nepleslia would look downright suspicious. Her feet were ontop of a table, her body leaning back in a chair at a small hole in the wall restaurant. A thrust and vodka in one hand, datapad in the other, sunglasses on her head and a smile across her face as she checked her mail server.

“Mishhu…Mishhu… fuuu.” She would turn and yell back at the waiter,

“THANKS! KEEP THE CHANGE!” and toss some DA credits onto the table, heading down the street and tossing the datapad she had in her hand into the trash on the way out. Briefcase in hand she once more began to plan. Normally she didn’t get jobs back to back like this and normally people refrained from using words that get you put on watchlists. She could get another datapad at any awesomecorp store.

‘need to respond to that squidy,’ She thought to herself
‘gotta get a new datapad…’
‘must set up a new dropbox…’

She would respond, but she would certainly take her time. She’d let a full day pass before she even bothered buying new electronics. She’d then use it to send a quick encrypted message to the Mishhu that she had helped get planetside before again tossing the datapad. It would take some time but the message would eventually get where it needed to go. It contained an address for an electronic mail account and a single word.

“Details”

Grunder received the message. "Well, my pets, how much do you think I should tell her? Hrm..." He pondered for a bit, tying and untying his tentacles as he decided.

"Start recording. I have several jobs. You can pick one, do additional jobs and I would be willing to throw in additional payment. One I would like access to information on Yamatain troop build up and battle plans, I want to know what troops they're putting where, and I want samples of their most recent new technology.

Second possible job is collection of volunteers for a series of experimental enhancements. I don't mean people forced into this. I have a set of requirements for volunteers, and one of the requirements is that they must specialize in a difficult 'very skilled labor' job, be people who enjoy the jobs they specialize in, they must enjoy the occasional bout of luxury, and they must be willing. Collecting one volunteer is sufficent for payment.

Third possible job is that there is a Mishhu that has been sniffing around my records by the name of Ghjkylirilfym. I want him dead, I am doing activities that are... unconventional by mishhu standards, and I cannot, at the moment, afford to have my loyalty questioned. End recording"

He nodded "Think she'll take the bait?" he asked Tessa. "She's a neko" Tessa says "Master, she's dangerous. Be careful"

The woman would smile, timidly leaning forward a bit to hand the Nepleslian male a pamphlet as he held his apartment door open. The deep V cut on her black blouse accentuated her message quite clearly, “We’re looking to have more people help build our space station up.” She explained, “Right now its mainly just myself and a few of my sisters along with a handful of others who have been able to come and assist. Our group pays for various cybernetics and transportation…” She explained, painting a picture of a group of somewhat helpless women who just happen to share the same curves that she did, all packed tightly into an attractive black miniskirt and blouse combo. A few minutes of honest conversation, an explanation of the safe-haven of the starbase being built, and the somewhat naive girl complaining that she hadn’t even been with a guy yet, was all he needed to hear.

“So uh, where do I sign up?” he asked.

“Oh, just come by the star port on the 5th and we’ll be departing… If you could just bring two friends I’m sure they’ll put you first in line for upgrades when you arrive!”

---

At the end of the day, in an apartment far away from the events going on in Funky city, the door to door saleswoman would be sliding off her miniskirt and slipping into a bath along with a datapad filled with the day’s numbers.

“Shit… making a cult is easy. I wonder why I don’t see more of them…”

RPG-D RPGfix
Back