• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Nepleslian News Network [NNN] Melchoir Steps Down

Fian:

After being at the helm of the fledging Nepleslian Arms and Munitions (NAM) for close to two years, its CEO Melchoir Vel Steyr had announced his intention to step down from his post, citing contract and health issues. Guests attending the opening ceremony of a new OMNITECH campus were shocked by the head scientist's statement after he had officiated the event.

Melchoir Vel Steyr wrote:
"OMNITECH is the springboard for our local Nepleslian talent, and so is NAM. I appreciate the two years given to me to lead the company, but I feel it is time the slot is freed for another rising star. May our glorious nation continue to prosper."

Melchoir has refused to answer additional questions posed by the media while security is deployed outside his private residence. However NNN has managed to reach NAM spokesman Nicholas Meyers to shed some light into the situation.

Nicholas Meyers wrote:
"NAM does not wish to lose its most influential leader yet, but Ex-CEO Melchoir Vel Steyr has rejected an extension of term offered by the company. We respect his decision and wish him good luck on his future ventures."

The representative also hinted that Melchoir may continue submitting work under NAM as a contractor. Dr Scott Creedel, a close collegue to the outgoing CEO echoed a company wide sentiment when contacted by NNN.

Scott Creedel wrote:
"He will be missed."

No details has been given concerning new candidates for the post.

Melchoir Vel Steyr was the CEO of NAM from YE28 to YE30. Products of his tenure includes the Savtech JANE, Red Hill and Warhorse transports and the ELEMENTAL Power Armor line. NAM's assets has also increased by 600% during this period due to profits from military contracts and heavy investment in production and shipbuilding. On the social aspect NAM offers soft loans to SMEs on behalf of the Nepleslian goverment while providing affordable healthcare and education to the general population.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back