• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events November Hiatus

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
๐ŸŒธ FM of Yamatai
๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Game Master
I will be participating in the really dumb but highly motivating event NANOWRIMO. This means I'll be all but gone for November. I know this is one of the now growing number of times I've taken a break and this will be the longest one yet, but every time I step away from RP I get a chance to write a book I'm working on. I've already got the cover and a novella's worth so I definitely have to finish it ^^ I want to just warn everyone that I won't be doing anything but submissions and Kaiyล, though we will be on shore leave for the first half of that month. The rest of my plots will be put on hold and I will only do submissions steadily.

Thanks for understanding <:3

Oh man, I'm going to miss you a ton but I understand needing some "concentration time" to pump out a novel, especially one in such a small amount of time.

Please try to arrange things so the Kaiyo will be able to keep going in your absence (maybe it would be a good time for the crew to pair up and do social JPs?)

Best wishes.

I have a lot of faith in the Kaiyo to survive 15 days without activity from me. We have enough people that know how to start JPs and there are even people that I could see starting SPs in my absence but I will help them plan them out. I trust the plot quite a bit and don't really think a fortnight will prove any issue, though : D

Yeah it is a short amount of time. My last novel took me six weeks of nonstop writing and coffee drinking, so four weeks of the same will probably not prove to be a full novel, but if I can get close I know I'll get back to it!

I have decided not to leave Kaiyo for any part of November while I work on my book! :3

Multitasking ftw

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ