• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

NPC Template

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I've created a standard NPC Template.

I hope to make a new "Auto Template" for it once it's finalized.

The copyright is out of date on the easy template, does that mean it doesn't work anymore?

Also, I created NPC's using the full character template, is there a problem with this? I knew of the NPC template but didn't feel like it was enough information/ wanted to do what I was comfortable with, already.

The copyright is out of date on the easy template, does that mean it doesn't work anymore?
No. It should work.

Also, I created NPC's using the full character template, is there a problem with this?
It's always okay to use the normal template for NPCs. The NPC template was supposed to be a shortcut for GMs.

Shortcuts are fine and well, but I'm all or nothing. Either I want to use the box I discussed in a previous thread you replied to, or I want to have the full character workup! There is no in between, unless you say there should be.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…