• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSN Galgus: THE GARDEN [OOC Room]

Legix

This thread is the official OOC thread for the NSN Galgus. You can read about the plot at its wiki page here. The plot is an Open RP plot listed in the Nepleslian sub-forum; the goal is to eventually get it moved into a board of its own.

That said, let the memes about me being a lazy snake commence.

Post will be coming later today; have some business to do (strangely enough) that'll have me busy until tonight.

If you haven't posted/want to post again (as long as you didn't post last, it's fine to occasionally give more), do so before 5 PM EST, as around there/a bit after is when the post will go out.

Another post coming either Saturday or Sunday. We're going to show all these haters what real crime Nepleslian pride is.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…