• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[NSS ALLIANCE] Lemon Flavoured Lolipops (18+)

MoonMan

Inactive Member
Fian Vel Steyr surveyed himself in the mirror, he just absolutely likes the feeling of coming out of the showers clean and fresh. Brushing aside the white hairs on his forehead and adjusting his rank pins, he strode out of the showering block in full confidence to do any task at hand... As long as it isn't dirty that is.

Rico had himself planted steadily on one of the many bed, his eyes following Fian's movements as an odd smile spread across his face. As Fian neared, he straightened himself up, his arms down by his side, palms softly against the sheets. Rico shot a low whistle at the lone marine, attempting to catch his attention.

Without a moment's hesitation, Rico lifted his hand to the upper hem of his body-suit and began slowly moving the zipper downwards. His gaze never left Fian's eyes, even as the end of the zipper cut below the bottom of his strongly erect member. Rico removed his hand at that point, replacing it to its original position on the edge of the bed as his face slowly adopted a flirtatious, enamored expression as his lips formed a soft question into the air.

"Shall we do it?â€

( OOC: Wins for Yaranaika )

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I almost wish I made it to the JP.

Yes, many internets for the Yari.

Edit: Awww who cut down my laughter string? :p

I only had to see the title and I saw from a mile away that this was...
CHO ANIKI!!

I'll probably read this in a few hundred days from now, and wonder what the hell you guys were thinking.

Luca said:
I'll probably read this in a few hundred days from now, and wonder what the hell you guys were thinking.

It was basically along the lines of:

Sublimeinal: "We need to do something for April Fools."
Moonman: "We could make NSS Alliance Yaoi."
Everyone else: ". . ."
Leutre: "Oh wait, what now?"
-40 Minutes later-
Everyone except Leutre: "Okay...that's...far enough."

Moonman said:
It was basically along the lines of...

Hey, this has nothing to do with me. It's totally a double standard that yuri is completely rampant in SARP but that yaoi is nigh unheard of. Sexist pig dogs, all of you!

Okay, maybe I enjoyed it. A lot.

Layla Veressis said:
Moonman said:
It was basically along the lines of...

Hey, this has nothing to do with me. It's totally a double standard that yuri is completely rampant in SARP but that yaoi is nigh unheard of. Sexist pig dogs, all of you!

Okay, maybe I enjoyed it. A lot.

Hey, you have your entire freespacer race. Do what you will with them, man.
Oh my god what have I done?!

Why is it I want to see more? Oh thats right cause Yaoi is like...non-existant on this board...THE WOMEN OF THE BOARD DEMAND YAOI!

*makes up posters and banners with the slogan on it and give to the other women on the board*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back