• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [NSS Inquiry] August Sanford

I just want to say I'm really impressed with this character bio. You're new to SARP but you make SARP characters like you've been here for years. Look at that nice meaty personality section. Outstanding.

This is a great character and I can't wait to see what you do in RP with your writing skills. GP has a great plot arc planned up next and I'm sure you'll enjoy it immensely along with the rest of his players!!

WHY HELLO THERE! This is all very new to me, but I can SAFELY SAY THAT I APPROVE OF AUGUST SANFORD. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, AND YOU COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A BETTER TIME TO SHOW UP FRIEND! Your indoctrination will start soon enough, expect to see an eccentric message soon enough!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ