• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [NSS Sledge Mama] Terrence Faraday

@Shadow

I'm sorry for the delay - I know it sucks to be kept waiting.

Overall, your character looks good, but I'd like you to add some more detail to your character's appearance if you can. The skills are ok to skimp on, but how they're described in the 'physical characteristics' area is basically going to be what we're all going off of when we think of your character. The eyes for an example, leaves me guessing a lot. Is it upturned, downturned, or hooded? Going deeper, it's even possible to describe how each of those looks, rather than just stating what they are. Moving on to the rest of the face, are his lips thin or thick, and are they wide or narrow? The nose; squashed, pointed, narrow, etc?

Don't feel intimidated though. Just add as much detail as you're comfortable - and we're good to go.

@CadetNewb

Okay, I acted on your suggestions. Is there anything else that is unsatisfactory? As you can see, I have a bit to work on when it comes to physical descriptions.

@Shadow

I'll go ahead and Approve this character, though it'll be either @Wes , @Nashoba or @Kyle that can actually move it.

I don't like keeping people from a plot, but I also I highly suggest you take a look at the page on Marine Skills if you got the time, and update the character accordingly. And if you haven't already, read up on some of the Plot's Equipment - they're going to be the bread and butter we got. Reading up on the current chapter, and some of the last chapter's combat is also a really good idea so you get a feel, but right now? You've been moved into this squad...but we're getting into an elevator.

Run!

Moved to approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…