• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Oh, just to make sure you and everyone else understands - these four are fully mature adult Mishhuvurthyar.

Is it possible that Rizzo is hiding after his "discussion" with some of the people on the site and/or because his cutting the floor didn't work?

Last edited:
It's all his decision what to do, and the same for anyone else really. It's not like I'm going to twist his wrist until he posts or something. If he doesn't feel like it, he doesn't feel like it.

C'mon Syaoran - why are you worried so much? With just two players, we've done very well in our other plot. The Tulip Train doesn't stop!

Having both a larger or a smaller group of players in an RP has its advantages and disadvantages both ways, so I'm not particularly bothered. So long as you're all having fun, we can keep the plot moving.

EDIT: Oh, @Morbius - you're coming up.

The excitement gets worse when you say what day you're going to post Cadet. I feel like a F.N.G. with my thumbs up my ass with all the time I've spent checking it today.

Sorry Compouds - I'm almost done! I've also been discussing what we're going to be facing next chapter too. It's going to be great.

I'm not worried. I was just saying we still have at least enough to continue so that was good. Though I was wondering when we saw the enemy NMX neko if she was going to be as scary as Tulip but in her own way.

He could still see - it was just cool battle damage to his vision! Also, keep in mind he's hallucinating like crazy right now.

I figured he could still see I just didn't see a reason for the helmet. Oh and "mishu" is code for corner of the wall of the adjacent cell.

I edited the post so instead of thinking the wall was the enemy, now you guys are. This just got a lot more fun for me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…