• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

His knee should pretty much be in a soft brace to help limit the range of motion, and really sore. Some ice on it would help, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a cold pack over it too.

If I had continued to post from my position of being sat on, Ylfa would of not just been god looking but also she would sound like a big black man named Bubba.

That'd be hilarious. And I'm totally ok with that.

Also, since the newest chapter is a non-combat one, you can all post as much or as little as you'd like, and without any particular order. I also need to adjust my own posting style after I realized this, and will put them up more frequently. In the meantime, I suggest having fun getting your characters to know each other better, or having fun with the two Neko.

That was pretty good Wes.

Also, it seems some of the humor of the thread is slipping by everyone, myself included. I couldn't figure out a good enough reply to Centurion, but you sure missed a Big one Compouds.

Ah. I saw that and got a laugh but I didn't think much of it when I went to post. I need to slow down and relax a bit. It's just not been a good week but the next will be better and the toll it is taking on my thinking and writing will hopefully be negated.

I had originally meant for Richard to be the flaming unicorn since he was on fire, but we can do it you're way too Cadet.

I hate double posting, but oh well.

Later on, we will face off against SAoY forces, but keep in mind that there's always a reason. These two included. Anyways, I'll post again in Forged, perhaps today or tomorrow. But as for Into Steel, how are you all taking it?

XD Bubba is gonna be the best inside joke ever it seems.

Also really liking how the two nekos are acting.

It will be even after this plot is over. @CadetNewb will always be Bubba to me.

I like how its going and I'm just glad that we're being kinda vague about the mission since we're still writing it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…