• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Nuclear Warheads.

Spelling, but hey your consistent.

Light Minuets

Page should be renamed, because it is Gartagen Missiles, and contains conventional and nuclear

Seems to be a conflict. You say "The Gartagens have not yet used nuclear missiles on their home world," but prior to that you say "The war of light over 150 years ago nearly saw the end of the Gartagen race, and was the result of a nation constructing missiles, and loading them up with nuclear war heads." so obviously they have used nukes on their homeworld.

"The Program it self is about as intelligent as a wild animal. But has enough intelligence to hunt and kill any target that is not friendly." How does it identify friendly?

Also what kind of nuclear warheads are you talking about.

Fission, Fission-Fusion, Neutron

Starship nuclear weapons according to the Damage Rating page cap out at 3SDR

YOu also do not say what Enhanced Nuclear means.

I have made the suggested changes.

Also I did already make mention of what the enhanced warheads are enhanced with.

"More powerful nuclear reactions are forced through enhancing the war head with Helium 3, tritium, and deuterium. The additions of these materials as well as increasing the size can produce increasingly powerful explosions."

Which would be located in the second paragraph, the last sentences.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…