Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN [OCG] Emergency Message of State

Vesper

Inactive Member
"Keris, yes #6 did have agood showing last night, but I don't feel he really had his heart in it. The way they let that score in on the left... Anyone could have blocked that one,â€

Shortly after the OCG began their migration for the warpgate which they would use for their escape, nearly an entire half of their forces veered away as they launched a hailstorm of escape pods which followed behind the main OCG group.

A communication channel opened up soon after, the face and voice carried could only be considered adolescent in comparison to many of the OCG seperatists, but it was a representing voice non-the-less, it came from one of the Yuumi which veered away from the primary OCG fleet.

"This is Commander Yssan 'Grace' Och-," the female commander stuttered for a moment as she cut herself off. "Tur'lista, myself and several thousand new Tur'lista house members have reclaimed Lorath assets from the OCG separatists for the crown and for our people. As a representative of this effort, I would like to give my words of support to my new Tur'lista brothers and sisters..."

She took in a deep breath, she seemed nervous, she could be no older than 40 years in age, to a Yamataian, such an age would be immense, but for the Lorath, this commander was quite young. "My brothers and sisters wish to serve our people, as we had since times before the exile, we have been enlightened by the glory of the skies above Lor, and the stars which we now look upon. We see that there is more to this than what our grandfathers and fathers tell us, we see that our people have maintained an unblemished peace since we had been placed under the rule of the Tur'lista house, and that the former Occhestian people were able to develop without worry and fear of hardship or opposition. Our fathers and grandfathers have taken this for granted, and desire to toss aside the kind actions of our Xiaah and High Priest, the new generation of newly adopted Tur'lista have not been blinded by greed, we see the kindness of our people, and we wish to remain with our kin to return what has been given to us."

The sizable fleet moved between Lor, the warpgate, and the Kathra station which made it's escape. The entire Tur'lista fleet shifted their positions to point the bulk of their weapons outwards and at the fleeing OCG fleet, a mere gesture to show the OCG fleet that they are now unwelcome. "May the Goddess forgive your greed, may the God grant you wisdom to learn from this mistake, and show mercy and allow you to prosper. Goodbye to those that we once called our fathers and our mothers. We shall never meet again, and if we do, we will be strangers. By the order of our matron, our land shall be free of these strange people, who do not bear the blood or souls of Lorath. Goddess grant her speed to you one last time, begone."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back