Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network Odd Jobs Wanted

Toshiro

Inactive Member
Nepleslian Female (biologically Yamataian, Born as and currently Citizen of Nepleslia) looking for assorted odd jobs for money. Also interested in Space Suit and/or Air/Starbike parts as payment.

Currently have a Ge-T1 shuttle for transport of personnel or cargo. Not very picky save for obvious risks to safety. Will discuss details and payment before doing job.

Alex

To: Alex
Subject: Odd Jobs.

Hey kid, if your looking to do a few odd jobs here and there, stop by the Fruna Rica... I may have a few things around the ship you can do, if you think you can handle them. Hitch a ride out and ask for me when you get here.

-Celebration.

Code:

Are you willing to deliver small shipments of merchandise to customers' homes and businesses on Nepleslia? We will insure your craft with a free replacement in case of an accident during our services. Origin is willing to pay between 200 and 400 KS per delivery, depending on load.

- Trish Caruso

To: Celebration, Captain of Fruna Rica.

That certainly sounds like an interesting prospect! I've heard that money flows well there too, in certain jobs...I'll be heading out your way soon then to discuss it with you in person!

Alex

To: Trish Caruso, Origin Industries Delivery Dept.

While Cargo Running for a company isn't always enough work for a full-time endeavor, I'm more than willing to give it a shot, balancing it with another position I'm considering. Feel free to send jobs my way!

Alex

Subject: Obb job

I was wondering if you'd be up for a little job. Will pay well, but I am not of the mind for stating the details in a public server. I will be up for discussion on payment, seeing as I work for a salvage company. If you'd like the job, I'm currently outside Anisa, and will send you the Coordinates to locate my ship.

Ken

To: Ken Miller of the SSRS Yggdrasil
Subject: Obb job

Interesting....sounds like a nice offer to bide my time until time for the others -- I'll head on out to you.

Alex

RPG-D RPGfix
Back