• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Offensive Organic Weapons System

It could still work, I mean I don't know if there are any combat units without armour protection, but it could certainly be used as a civilian personal protection weapon, useful maybe in Neplesia roleplay for backally fights etc.

Uso Tasuki said:
The damage discription in the ammo section says only initial impact, and acids which dosen't seem threateneing to modern power armors. Even present day bullet proof vests should be enough to stop one of these rounds (and if the acid is strong enough to eat through the ceramics/metals/whatever provide plenty of time to take off the splashed peice of equipment.).

So, Vesper is right.

What? Are you saying that becuse the acids burns so quickly that gives the wearer more time to take off the vest?

Ever see alien(s/2/3/resurection)? Or just splashed acid on yourself in chemistry class? As long as the acid dosen't contact skin there is plenty of time to take it off.

I believe what he was saying in that statement that most current protection, such as a bullet proof vest, would be ample protection from acid, and acid would not burn all the way through. However, he said that if the acid was powerfull enough, then you would still have enough time to take the garment off.

This will old for all but the most powerfull acids.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back