• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Oh dear, what have I done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoondelmar

Inactive Member
Phoon here, saying hello to you all.

I used to do a lot of this way back but for the past 4 years now I haven't done any roleplaying. It's also been a little over a year since I've written anything creatively at all (not counting those damn essays) so I may be a bit rather sort of most likely kinda rusty at this. Hopefully being here will change all that so I'm looking forward to writing history with you all.

Sadly I probably won't be making a character right away as I have yet to go through all the rules and the lore. Then there's mastering this forum of yours since it's a bit different from what I'm used too.

Welcome to the Star Army Phoon. Take your time and read as much as you want. You can also visit us on IRC, where there is almost always someone online and ready to answer your questions.

How are you liking things so far?

I've got two chibi artworks coming for you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back