• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OIF Atuan: Need Power Armor!

CadetNewb

The title says it all; I'd like some new players to come join in Origin's OIF Atuan and dress-up/suit-up (whatever suits you) in Power Armors.

We'll be using Origin's Impulse as well as the Handheld Gauss Rifle most often, but as things gear up, new equipment will be created and released for use as the plot moves along. Essentially, new players who choose to hop into a Power Armor will do things that Frames can't; securing objectives, fighting off boarders or doing the boarding, etc. There'll be plenty of healthy/friendly competition/rivalry between the two teams as well, I expect.

Keep in mind that this plot is a little on the silly and lighthearted side, as we strive to

"Go beyond the Impossible!"

Edit, I know we're stretched thin, but to be honest? We're getting a new ship, and I'd rather fill it with players than NPC's. Otherwise, it'll feel a bit empty. XD

RPG-D RPGfix
Back