• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Older and Wiser

Z

Zack

Queen's Slave, Osman City Starport>

"Happy Birthday Alex!" Uso shouted, barging into his room holding a cake and a pack of cards.

Uso herself was dressed in noticeably less than usual, black shorts and a basic T shirt, her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She certainly seemed better looking than the cake she had brought. One side was clearly burnt in a focused, circular pattern, while the other side looked only barely ready for eating. Sprinkles were on top, along with candles but no frosting.

Luckly, Vier was close behind with more properly created cup-cakes...

Alex's rude awakening made him bolt upright. "Whu?...." He mumbled.

His hair was messy and he had to squint for a moment, before he decided to rub the sleep out of them.

"What's goin on?"

"Another solar rotation since... your discovery? Sorry - I still fail to understand the purpose of this.

"I'm your mom now. Mothers are supposed to hold birthdays with cake and presents and cards. 'Course we don't know when you were born so the day we fished out out of the pod will do. That's basically a birthday anyways." Uso said.

Keeping in the relative back behind the three people who charged in to the room, Araxie smiled lightly and observed the shenanigans. Next time, Uso, let me help with the cake. I know my way around the kitchen a bit more, and it'd be pretty fun to work together on this stuff. After shooting the message out towards her employer, Birdy chuckled to herself and walked into the room she still was sharing with Alex. It was a bit of an unexpected call that she got while personally getting some of the piping out towards an extension of her water grid.

"Happy discovery day, Alex!" She cheerfully called out.

Alex looked around for a moment before getting up, putting on his dayclothes and giving everyone a hug.

"Thanks everyone. You didn't have to do this." He said with a slight grin on his face.

"So what now?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back