Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Once lost, but now found...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fay

Hey, everyone. I'm sorry that I disappeared.. again. :? But I have been out of internet for months on end, and it was unexpected, so I have had no way of getting onto the site. Well, I'm back now, and I am hoping to stick around this time. I bought my own internet finally, so that helps.

It will take me a little while to catch up on what has happened since last time I was on, but I hope to start off slow with one character here eventually.

Welcome back Fay! :)

Andrew is back, too? :D Long time no see! Heya, Wes!

I will have to look into what that is, Sharp, because I don't know what that is. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back