• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SYNC Onee-chan to the Rescue

BionicSamurai

Harbinger of Naproxen Addiction
Inactive Member
((OOC: Let me know if this is either inappropriate or in the wrong spot))

To: Rikagami1123
Subject: Re: Big Problem!

This better not be about one of those terrible dating sims you play, or I'll beat you to within an inch of your life when I'm home next on leave...

Asrid

Attachment: YourBrother.eml

Taaaaa-chaaaaaaan . . . >_<*

In his quiet bedroom, a young Geshrin is packing a bag for a beach trip, only to feel a shiver run up his spine.

To: FreefallDancer

I spoke too soon, Kaicho just asked me to help her shop for a swimsuit tomorrow... Help!

Lars

Sent from my "secretary".

Subject: Re: Your Brother

Asrid, thanks for the help. You're mother doesn't seem to happy about what's going on, but it seems your brother just might be becoming a man and she'll need to accept that at some point.

To: JThorsson
Subject: Re: Your Brother

Glad to help dad!

Love you. XOXOXO

And this is the one you ignored for over a year? Give your head a shake!

Now give me the details! :twisted:

Hold on. Let me call dad and A-chan. They will wish to know of your cowardice...

No don't! I will go, just don't tell anyone about anything I have not already discussed with them. Please, don't.

Lars

Sent from my "secretary".

Ok, but you better go. I don't want to hear about you missing out on the rest of your life. I do and there will be trouble.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…