Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [ONI] 15cm Type-39 Rapid Fire Anti-Particle Cannon

Arieg

DEFCON Everybody Dies
Submission Type: Ship Secondary Battery
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:150mmtype39particlecannon

Faction: ONI
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Yes
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Links to a collection of articles page at the bottom.
Contains New art? (Yes/No) Yes
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) No

Notes: Effectively the same thing as a secondary 5 inch gun on a battleship.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Very well-detailed, excellent technical specifications; well done overall. None too over-powered, just the right amount of punch and drawback.
One question though before I go ahead and approve. Does it need any special chassis to mount on a ship or installation not designed by ONI?
Saaay, a Origin Industries Orbital Space Station? Or is it universal?

As long as you have power linkages and a feed for its plasma fueling needs (IE fusion fuels work) it can be used just about anywhere, though atm its limited production since well... small company so those seeking its use have to contact before bolting it on.

Effectively their present demand when i finish the indigo corvette with a few spares. Mostly thats in there to prevent someone pulling ten thousand units off the shelf at once.

So long as you maintain that "limited" and rare distribution, I don't see a problem.
How many spares?
That'll change once I get some more manufacturing assets detailed and submitted but for now its mostly a means for me to control whom gets access to the weapon system outside of the ones mounted on their vessels. Numbers? Can't really give atm XD

Righto. You worked hard on this submission, the quality is remarkable and can be seen in the efforts put forth! Since you're the FM of the faction and have approved it, I see no reason to delay. You have also answered the questions I had about the distribution of this weapon and the availability of it, somehow, making it out into the open market.

Maintain your stance on it's limited, at the very least until role-play has established otherwise, production and all will be well!

Go forth into the SARP lore!

APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back